Roflex L30 is a unique blend of a group of polymers mainly based on ethylene copolymers. The recipe of this compound is designed to bring enough comfort in compounding, extrusion of hoses & enhancing the final properties of the product especially for long term services.
- “Wire & Cable” – HFFR, ZHFR, NHFR (Halogen Free, Zero Halogen, Flame Retardant) sheathing / jacketing compounds for power cable (LV).
- Application Description: Outer sheathing/ Jacketing compound for power cables.
Since long there is a growing demand for fire safety in cables. Accordingly HFFR compounds in outer jacketing application started gaining popularity. Emission of smoke, toxic gasses & propagation of fire are the main hazards of most of the available cables & need to address seriously.
Roflex L 30
S. Chems & Allied Producers Pvt Ltd
- Extra heat oil resistance
- With low temperature flexibility
- Better dispersion ofATO /ATH FR fillers in the compound
- Improvement in ESCR value
- Increase in extrusion productivity
- Better surface finish of the cable
Control cable, domestic uses, cables used in public places, closed room where safety is the primary requirement. Government Institutions as well as corporate sector are looking for such products.
- A good balance among mechanical properties, oil & heat resistance
- Better fire safety properties
- Process ability in conventional equipment