Roflex 30 is a unique alloy of group of polymers mainly based on ethylene copolymers and elastomers with high end additives to protect the polymers in service against degradation. The recipe of this compound is designed to bring enough comfort in compounding, extrusion & enhancing the final properties of the product especially for long term service with excellent thermal and weathering resistance.
- A modifier for olefins and engineering plastics.
- A universal compatibilizer for various blends.
- Flame retardant compounds based on various plastics.
Since long there is a growing demand for a universal modifier which has a capability to modify both olefins and engineering plastics. Because of the elastomeric phase and a unique structure, the improvement in impact performance is obtained without any major effect on the mechanical properties such as heat distortion temperature and with no adverse effect on weatherability as the thermal stability of Roflex 30 is up to 350 °C
without any degradation.
- Sheet extrusion Molded components (Blow, Injection)
- PC, PC/ABS automotive components White goods
- Furniture PP, PC, ABS, PBT electrical components
- A good balance among mechanical properties oil & heat resistance.
- Modifier for polymers like HDPE, PP and also engineering plastics like PBT, PA, PC, ABS, etc. and its alloys.
- Process ability in conventional equipment.
- Can also be used in over-molding on PP, PBT, PA, and ABS as a soft layer.